• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranch picture

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Zoom Lense so distance is distorted, The cows probably 2 or more miles from the ranch houses and the towers like 8 miles. Picture from the Bozo pastuter, there a long story to the name, as there a cabin on the west side on Cabin Creek. There about 105 acres that were plowed up in late 50s, we got hay off it 3 years ago. maybe again this year.
1655249394967.png

just waiting for you to take a family road trip and visit.
It's on my list. Along with the Spearhead in Nebraska and FH by you a bit. And up to Montana and Canada for a stop at BMR and then Per. Then north to the artic to see Gcreek and Silver. Then back south to see Nicky and then home. Someday

It's on my list. Along with the Spearhead in Nebraska and FH by you a bit. And up to Montana and Canada for a stop at BMR and then Per. Then north to the artic to see Gcreek and Silver. Then back south to see Nicky and then home. Someday
My feelings are hurt. Devastated I tell you. Big road trip to visit everyone including Nicky who is almost a neighbor. Yet you are going to drive right past my place without so much as a wave.
Nicky is "almost a neighbor" because she lives on the other side of town. Thinking about that, she is also on the other side of the tracks. Does this mean I live on the wrong side of the tracks? Now I am getting it. You aren't stopping because I live on the wrong side of the tracks. See how you are.

To further add salt to Webbie's wound, he says he is stopping by Nicky's going south in the eastbound lane of 84 on his return home which means he will have to leave the freeway, go over the overpass, and then drive almost to Medical Springs and then back to the freeway, but in Webfoot's case, if he stopped in the right place on the freeway eastbound lane shoulder, he could see Webfoot's place. He could park his vehicle in Historical Downtown Durkee on the pavement and walk the gravel road to Webbies if he is trying to avoid dust on his vehicle.

To further add salt to Webbie's wound, he says he is stopping by Nicky's going south in the eastbound lane of 84 on his return home which means he will have to leave the freeway, go over the overpass, and then drive almost to Medical Springs and then back to the freeway, but in Webfoot's case, if he stopped in the right place on the freeway eastbound lane shoulder, he could see Webfoot's place. He could park his vehicle in Historical Downtown Durkee on the pavement and walk the gravel road to Webbies if he is trying to avoid dust on his vehicle.
But MC you just have to face reality and learn to live with it. I have. In order to get into Beautiful, Historical, Downtown Durkee one must pass over the railroad tracks. Once you cross those tracks you are on the wrong side of town. It is a harsh thing to live with but I will somehow attempt to get on with life even though I will always have the shame of being from the wrong side of the tracks.
Hey H. While you are visiting Nicky go check out the scenic Thief's Valley reservoir. Take a hike along the shore. Flip flops would be the appropriate foot ware for that hike.

But MC you just have to face reality and learn to live with it. I have. In order to get into Beautiful, Historical, Downtown Durkee one must pass over the railroad tracks. Once you cross those tracks you are on the wrong side of town. It is a harsh thing to live with but I will somehow attempt to get on with life even though I will always have the shame of being from the wrong side of the tracks.
Hey H. While you are visiting Nicky go check out the scenic Thief's Valley reservoir. Take a hike along the shore. Flip flops would be the appropriate foot ware for that hike.
Oh, dear! I never thought of it that way! Now I must try and forget my shameful past. :cry:

Are you enjoying your new ranch location?
nice not having date on the Calander for what where and when with cows on the forest. last year was like having milk cows we hauled water June thru most of Aug , then greened up cow bloomed as did the lambs. This year we lost a few ewes to death camas. We don't grow enough hay. But we graze out most years into early winter, feed less , think we work less. Good neighbors , no new subdivision every where , yeah I like the move

My feelings are hurt. Devastated I tell you. Big road trip to visit everyone including Nicky who is almost a neighbor. Yet you are going to drive right past my place without so much as a wave.
Nicky is "almost a neighbor" because she lives on the other side of town. Thinking about that, she is also on the other side of the tracks. Does this mean I live on the wrong side of the tracks? Now I am getting it. You aren't stopping because I live on the wrong side of the tracks. See how you are.
I simply overlooked you Webfoot. Of course you're on the list. You are one of the few folks who still talk to me. 😀

I, too, live on the wrong side of the tracks. At least that's according to my neighbor 11 miles east who lives on the right side of the tracks. But he's an idiot. 😂😂😂

I simply overlooked you Webfoot. Of course you're on the list. You are one of the few folks who still talk to me. 😀

I, too, live on the wrong side of the tracks. At least that's according to my neighbor 11 miles east who lives on the right side of the tracks. But he's an idiot. 😂😂😂
Sure just say you overlooked me and ruin our fun. We were just getting warmed up.

Latest posts