• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rancher has ranch taken away

Help Support Ranchers.net:

harley

Reaction score
:mad: Hello I AM NOT a rancher but I am hoping you can help me out. A friend of mine told me a story that is unbeliveable. A rancher on the mexican border got sick and tired of having his fences cut lost livestock and house broken into by people sneaking across the border. After he had had enough ,one night he waited caught three of them detained them ,gave them cookies ,something to drink and blankets as he waited for the police to arrive. They never did so he turned them loose, they made there way all the way to New York city, got a lawyer sueded the rancher and WON!! he tried to "gift" the ranch to his daughter, but another lawyer from the southern poverty law institute countered that he was "hiding" the award ( ie: his ranch) and countered sued and again WON! from what I understand as of today these mexicans who tresspassed on HIS land now OWN it . My friend who told me this said it was on local fox 4 Dallas fort Worth TV .yet he cant seem to find this story anywhere . Have youall heard anything about this? If so could you PLEASE contact me with info on how to find out more about this ? My E - Mail address is [email protected]. Thank you in advance and thank you for feeding this great nation of ours sincerely frank

I'm not sure if this is the story you're looking for but here is a link to one that sounds similar.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1467244/posts

Latest posts