• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

rancher?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks Mike and RobertMac for remembering me. You guys are in my will. Too bad your the only thing in my will. Friend told me you were talking about me. But SH and I have been fishing, haven't seen him since the Fish and Game arrested him for no license. MRJ and I went to one of them nude beaches and haven't seen her since they arrest her either. Oh well!!!! Things are busy on my end of the world. Hay was less than last year, but took the same amount of time to put up. Grass is dry and fire ready, only thing is I am not. You guys take care and have a Merry Christmas in case I don't get back in time to post. Bill and the gang want me to bring up some good beef for them, so if you don't see me call them. Oldtimer you keep up the good work of keeping these guys on the straight and narrow. Sandhusker, thanks for the check on the coffee futures, I could have bailed SH and MRJ out with it, but hey not always I have that much money to spend so saying it for a rainy day. Need one of them bad too if Haymaker and Lilly want to send one. Tap and FH are you still losing money at poker. Take care and remember to stop and smell the sage brush every now and then. Funny how much you guys are like writing Christmas cards to, think of you often, but only get to bug ya every now and then.

Thanks for letting us know you are OK.........you ole coot :wink:
good luck rancher,glad you are well.

Good to hear from you, you 'ol fart.

Glad to see your sense of humor is still working too. :wink:

Nude beach with MRJ? :lol:

MRJ and I went to one of them nude beaches and haven't seen her since they arrest her either.

Rancher--- did you beat the rap by pleading "insufficient exposure" :???: :wink: :lol:

Anyway good to hear you're alive and kicking--suppose to cool down to only 100 today after 107 yesterday... :roll: Already 92 at noon now.... :(

Latest posts