• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranchers Net Auction

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
Okay everyone gather around for the ranchers net auction.
We are offering this week one pair of skivvies.
They are a size large with plenty of stretch.
The winner of these skivvies will have their winning bid donated to their favorite charity. Please let me know what charity you choose.
This auction will run untill Saturday, closing at high noon central time.
The starting bid is $50.00 by katrina:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/katrinah/100_0293.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/katrinah/100_0297.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/katrinah/100_0298.jpg

A picture of the winner in his skivvies would be welcomed!!!!

Katrina,

I'm just not seeing the skivvies right, I think we need someone in them to model, LOL,

Neat idea,

PPRM

Oh the possibilities, some of those visions might not be pretty, but then again some might be
c6a44f05.gif

Them look kinda skimpy for the upcoming winter breezes- see right thru them...Last time I answered the door in my longjohns the Jehova Witness ladies didn't come back for years- these would probably get me shunned for ever.......

Actually OT. I have two pair of these and they are great!!!!!!! No panty lines and they are way better than panty hose and jeans. Sorry SD Steve you can have your nylons... Anyway, these are mens compression shorts. Basketball and wrestlers wear them. These are unisexed and man are they comfy...........

That's cool, did you decorate them yourself? How many times have they been worn? (kidding)

$60

Murgen said:
good looking shorts, I could wear those to the beach with my boots.

$100 :D 8)
Do we have to figure an exchange rate or are we dealing with US dollars?

It all looks the same to us Canadians! Isn't one green bill worth the same as another? We have a whole rainbow of colors up North! :???:

I'll be happy to pay in US dollars if I win. I'm buying up lots of them right now, for the future, when ours goes down again! :D :D

But I'm sure the American competitve spirit will show up b4 Saturday. :p

You know, I was just thinking! These might be pretty expensive underwear, I better be willing to wear these for twice as long as I wear the ones I own today. :???:

Do you guys want the pictures at the beginning of the two weeks or after! :eek:

I'm not used to wearing white! :oops:

katrina said:
Actually OT. I have two pair of these and they are great!!!!!!! No panty lines and they are way better than panty hose and jeans. Sorry SD Steve you can have your nylons... Anyway, these are mens compression shorts. Basketball and wrestlers wear them. These are unisexed and man are they comfy...........

You seem to have an obsession with me. Just cuz your fat butt won't fit in nylons anymore is no reason to drag me into your discussion.

Now, I'm not being a smart-A to you SDSteve...but

....I think ol' Katrina just might have a crush on you! Remember how in school when a girl would hit a boy...she really liked him!

Maybe this is her way of " flirting".....Oh Man.....RUN!!!!!

Latest posts