• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranching in picture form

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Coldcattledrivethroughtown.jpg

My cousin's cold cattle drive though town
SouthdownMainStreet.jpg

South down Main Street
BruceandSamfromSweetwaterSaddlery.jpg

At the Black Hills Stock Show, Bruce and Sam from Sweetwater Saddlery
Puppies.jpg

Puppies
Checkingtherearview.jpg

Checking the rear view
Innocenceabounds.jpg

Innocence abounds
VaccinatingfirstcalfheiferswithScou.jpg

Vaccinating first calf heifers with Scourgard 4KC
Theladythatdoesthetechnicalstuff.jpg

The lady that does the technical stuff
Keepingthecattleflowingdowntheline.jpg

Keeping the cattle flowing down the line
SaddletrampmodelinghisnewJinglebobc.jpg

Saddletramp modeling his new chinks, made by Jinglebob
Priefertourpreferredset-up.jpg

Priefert, our "preferred" set-up
Sheknowswhatshesdoing.jpg

She knows what she's doing
Outtheygo.jpg

Out they go
Thesearedone.jpg

These are done
Mountinguptogogetmore.jpg

Mounting up to go get more
Persuadingthemaroundthecorner.jpg

Persuading them around the corner
Easydoesitgirls.jpg

Easy does it girls
Gettinginthenextbunch.jpg

Getting in the next bunch
Sunsetonthecedars.jpg

Sunset on the cedars
Theoldreservoironthehill.jpg

The old reservoir on the hill

Great pictures Soapweed. Ranchwife and the boys sure like your pups so if you deliver they would like one.

Thanks for posting these Soap.

Nice to know that they fit him as he wouldn't even try them on when I gave them to him. 'Course, I was in the car and backing away, just in case he didn't like them. :wink:

Awww yes...the work before the real work begins...lol We're starting our scourgaurd shots tomorrow on our cows...I can't believe your bride doesn't have gloves on...it wasn't that warm! Always enjoy your way of life, boy can I relate! Thanks again Soapweed...you did good!

Good crew, quality cattle in great condition, nice facilities. Doesn't get any better than that. Nice looking chinks Saddletramp. I was thinking about getting some longer chinks like those next time. Might have to give Jinglebob a shot at it.

LOVE the pix!!!! Yes, I have a birthday coming up within the next year and sure like the looks of those adorable pups!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jassy said:
Awww yes...the work before the real work begins...lol We're starting our scourgaurd shots tomorrow on our cows...I can't believe your bride doesn't have gloves on...it wasn't that warm! Always enjoy your way of life, boy can I relate! Thanks again Soapweed...you did good!

Jassy said:
Shoot, she don't need gloves. She's got such a warm heart! :D

Latest posts