• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ranchwife

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly

Reaction score
Kris, I believe you mentioned it was your 36th birthday today. I remember all the birthday greetings I received on here, hope I start a trend for you today. Happy birthday, hope it's a good one!

Shelly said:
Kris, I believe you mentioned it was your 36th birthday today. I remember all the birthday greetings I received on here, hope I start a trend for you today. Happy birthday, hope it's a good one!
shelly, thank you for your warm wishes...my 15 year old is not speaking to me today because i am 150 miles away and not home for her to bake me a german chocolate cake (mmmmm, my favorite)....had to tell her we can celebrate tomorrow when i get to go home!! i sincerely hope you have an absolutely glorious day!!!

kris

Happy Birthday Ranchwife!!! I know it is nice to be home on your b-day, but if you can't be it is nice to spend it with your coworkers. They can be as family most times. Have a great day!!

Happy birthday!! hope is is a good one and a slow night being a nurse., almost forgot, cuold remeber if it was Tuesday or the second cause somebody here thought that Monday was the First. oh well, happy day

A day late and always a dollar short, but happy belated birthday all the same.

Hope the Northern Lights dance for you tonight and you get a big slice of that German chocolate cake tomorrow (my fave too).

Take care.

Happy Birthday Ranchwife! 36 is a great age to be, I have been 36 for several years now. Have a great day!

Hi Kris,
Happy VERY belated bday :) I've been offline, hope you had a nice day and better day after with your family. Our nieghbors here call the day after your 'afterbirth' :!:

Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuu Happy Birthday Dear Ranchwife, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
AND MANYYYYYYY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YEAH HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Ranchwife, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
AND MANYYYYYYY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
YEAH HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I am a little horse now after singing along with katrina lol happy bday

Latest posts