• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ranchwife's turn at pix!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
DSCN0888.jpg

cowboyup and riley....uhhhh, I mean "ralphie" :wink:

DSCN0748.jpg

ranchwife and demodrivergus!!! (don't ya love how "sepia" hides the grey hair?? :wink: )

DSCN0325.jpg

Sphinx Mountain

Let's hope I did this right...gee, we need an emoticon with crossed fingers!! :D

Wahoo! Great. I'll remember the trick about the gray hair.......................................................when I get some! :lol: :p

Is cowboyup of Irish or Danish descent? :lol: Must be some viking blood in there somewheres!

DDG is almost as purty as her mom. Just give her time I guess. :wink:

Postin' these gets kind of addictive, so you better watch out! :shock: :eek: :lol:

Yup! that's Ralphie (aka Riley) and Cowboyup!! That's you and the demo driver!!! Good pics and thanks for sharing, Ranchwife. None of you haven't changed a bit since we saw you last month :wink: You DON'T have gray hair!!!! Like your sepia. :D

Nice pictures!CAN I HAVE RILEY????? :D Watch out mom that girl is going to be bringing boys home real soon... :shock:

Mrs.Greg said:
Nice pictures!CAN I HAVE RILEY????? :D Watch out mom that girl is going to be bringing boys home real soon... :shock:

Riley is, indeed, a keeper!! He is as sweet as he looks and that is no joke!! Gussie already has the guys knocking on the door and daddy is ready with a shotgun that he LOVES to practice cleaning in front of any potential "suitors" :lol: :lol:

Jinblebob---Cowboyup is indeed Irish!!! How did you know??? Could the red hair have been a give-away?? :wink:

Too funny on the gun thing....our daughter is 23,last week she brought home a male friend to "Meet The Parents"Greg took the young man into his leather room-hunting room,showed him his Bowie knife,and told the guy,hurt her and trust me I'll use this!! Then when they left laughed himself silly cause he scared the crap out of the poor guy :? Warped sence of humor!!

DSCN0908.jpg

my 10 year old (Flint) with a day old calf...he helped tag 'im and the little one just followed him all over the place!!! :lol:

Ohhhh, cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. Tell Riley we will pay him better than you do. :wink:

I don't miss those Western Montana rocks, though. They are everywhere.

Once our old neighbor there was talking to a fellow who said, "Some ridges I have rocks."

Our old neighbor replied, "Some ridges I don't have any." :wink:

If you cover up the lower half of his face your little shaver looks just like his daddy.
Still trying to figure out who is the mom and who is the daughter!
We envy you your mountain views.

Ranchwife:

Thanks for sharing your pictures....great looking family.

I love your mountain pictures...I miss the Colorado mountains I was raised in, but don't miss all the folks who've moved in...They didn't like it where they were, so now they're trying to make our country as bad as where they came from geez...

Without a doubt the prairie skies are never as blue as the mountain skies, why is that?? I ask that to Mr. TTB often, but he's say they are as blue...I don't think so. Is it because it's more humid here?

Again, thanks...have a wonderful day!

Cheers--

TTB :wink:

BEAUTIFUL pics. :D :D :D :D :D
Thank for sharing I love seeing where everyone is from. Nice to see faces to names makes it more personal.

ranchwife your too young to have grey hair. ...ppssttttt Miss Clairol works wonders I am told :wink: I know I am going to go grey kicking and screaming .....

I do have to ask does hubby have the Irish temper? My mom was full Irish and it skipped me and went to my daughter :shock:

hey ranchwife,
did Ralphie get the RED RYDER for Christmas? I know how bad he needs one, and I have one that is not in use, the owner now totes an AR 15 so we can part with it. Also, when does gus need that dress, I can go pick one out anytime :wink: Hope calving is off to a good start

sw said:
hey ranchwife,
did Ralphie get the RED RYDER for Christmas? I know how bad he needs one, and I have one that is not in use, the owner now totes an AR 15 so we can part with it. Also, when does gus need that dress, I can go pick one out anytime :wink: Hope calving is off to a good start

Will this be the new reality show "The Fatherly Rancher Eye for Style" ? :wink:

BMR,
Gus needs a Prom dress and I have offered to save ranchwife the trouble of finding one as ranchwife is busy. Maybe I should start heading to PWood and meet you there and we can go shopping together. They do have a second hand store there, don't they? Anyway, Gus wants a Victorian style that is pink with lots of ruffles, one that allows the skin on her forhead to show but that's it. I think we can find something that will work, also it has to get past Cowboyup before it leaves the house, I know he will be proud of our choice. :D :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
TEMPER, TEMPER us Irish don't have no TEMPER. :nod: :cowboy:

only with the cows, tractors, weather, nosy neighbors, politics, bozeman drivers.......fortunately, not his family!!! :D

sw---"ralphie" did indeed get his red ryder for christmas...cowboyup gave in...sheesh, and he calls me a "wuss" when it comes to those big blue eyes....as far as gussie--she went to boze-angeles and picked up her prom dress today...will take pix tonight and make sure that "it" meets with everyone's approval!! :wink: Not sure how cowboyup will do with it...will keep you all posted!

Latest posts