• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Random Cow photos I took this week

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
Here are some random cow photos I took this week. I really like the 3rd photo of the cow/calf pair. I have some more I will post next week as well.

LMG MISS LYDIA 5073

MESSMER OLIVE 377R

LMG LADY 4046

LMG CORA 3037

LMG MARIE 3056

Are these cows as GOOFY as the Red Angus cows K bar 2 brought me? These goofy things will cross the river on their own one way, and totally forget HOW to cross it again when I want them to. Good thing I only had 1 rope. I would have LOTS of critters tied to trees out this way.

I DO like the looks of your cattle.

Look good!! In that picture of the Lady cow, do they graze that foxtail? Must be a real alkali or wet area right there?

sic 'em reds said:
Look good!! In that picture of the Lady cow, do they graze that foxtail? Must be a real alkali or wet area right there?

They pick on it some before it gets to late in the season, but that is about it. Ya alot of years, this end of the pasture is under water, but this year it just makes a pretty picture with all the Fox Tail waving in the air :)

Latest posts