• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

randy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sometimes the true extent of someones worries are not represented on a discussion board, such as this.

Personally, I know that Randy has alot going on right now, not making excuses, but the least of his worries is Ranchers!

:shock: :???:

:D Sorry rancher Jake. I've been so busy getting called names and calling them back that names are a little hazy. Heck, I even forgot the name of that place I used to dream about when I was single and lookin.
Are you close to the chicken ranch old boy, or did you just dream of it in your youth as well.

I went and edited my post to be a little less subtle, and you already posted. :shock:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Not really trying to be hall monitor here.

I would'nt worry about ~SH~ Hes a legend in his own mind.

Just remember while you are living it those two dream about it

Denny: "I would'nt worry about ~SH~ Hes a legend in his own mind."

Gosh, is that original????

When you think you can contradict anything I have stated with facts to the contrary, step up to the plate. If not, continue to make your discrediting little statements from the safety of the bushes and stay in your comfort zone along with the other blamers.

~SH~

Talk about original. Sh could go there some time, but chooses to stay in his Packer Hero costume with the Big SH on the front.

BIG S on the front of one super hero's costume meant Superman.

BIG SH on this one means - let's say it together folks S--- Head.

BIG RK on my shirt means - Packer Bwamer - :roll: :p

Well Sh look at who I'm dealing with?

You have one goal on this site, and maybe one goal in your life.

Defend the packers to prove your intelligence.

I have to drop down to you name caling level just to get you out. Then you go on your usual rampage to detroy everyone in your path.

Predictable and focused. I'll give you credit for that.

Now tell me I am diverting while you avoid answering any of my posts except to cut them up.

You are right Randy, I have one goal on this site and that is to present factual and truthful information in contrast to the unfounded, baseless packer blaming conspiracy theories.

Your goal is to present misinformation such as Tyson and Cargill supporting a closed Canadian border. You are flat wrong about that. We proved you wrong about that. You offered absolutely nothing to support your position and you are ticked off because you can't admit to being wrong AGAIN.

That's all there is to it!

~SH~

You sure did present the facts didn't you SH. The fact that there was an Amicus breif filed. WOW. That proves everything.

Like I said before, what you suppose from those facts you have is as baseless as anything I say.

Yup, the amicus brief filing was just as smokescreen to make you think they were actually wanting to open the border WHEN REALLY THEY WANTED TO SCREW THE CANADIAN PRODUCERS FOR AS LONG AS THEY COULD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH NO END IN SIGHT. RAPING AND PILLAGING AS THEY WENT ALONG WITH NO CONSIDERATION TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAD PLANTS THAT WERE SHUTTING DOWN IN THE U.S. DUE TO A LACK OF CANADIAN CATTLE. WHAT THEY REALLY WANTED WAS TO SCREW RANDY KAISER.

There, I told you what you wanted to hear.

Feel better now randy?

~SH~

Now you're getting it SH. Only not Randy Kaiser but the Canadian producer. Randy Kaiser was busy getting top retail price in his own little capitalist manouver.

And you forgot to ad the part about seeing the end. They knew it could not last forever as in your dream. The end was near and the Amicus breif was a nicey nice way out!

Good for you SH.

Randy: "Randy Kaiser was busy getting top retail price in his own little capitalist manouver."

Using your logic that would be considered screwing the consumer.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Randy: "Randy Kaiser was busy getting top retail price in his own little capitalist manouver."

Using your logic that would be considered screwing the consumer.

~SH~

no s-head it would be eliminating the leeches in the middle.

Good Job Randy :wink:

Latest posts