• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Randy's Bulls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Just checked out your catalogue on TEAM-they are looking good-are there any heifers in your sale-any of the northern swamp cowboys talking bout making the trip down-hopefully I'll be still coaching in the playoffs.

Sheesh look them up at teamauctionsales.com. I bet if I'd said something bad about them I'd of got a reply-just doesn't pay to be nice lol. Seriously though a good looking set of critters give them a look.

And if you want to bid on those great set of bulls just drop Jason an email @ Team and he will get you set up so you can bid right online. Works great we bought some on there last year :D

Randy and I took the Galloway bull I just bought from him to Bull Congress in Camrose, and we hung up both our signs and a few pics of his sale bulls. We had a blast with so many people. They'd walk up and look at this thick, long-bodied meat machine, and say, "Is that an Angus bull?" or, "Is that a Simmental?". Of course us being the instigators we are, we had to have a little fun with them.

Quite a few hutterites started talking dollars trying to buy him, until we finally admitted that he wasn't Simmental. You should have seen their eyes bug out then!!lol There were a couple though that fell in love with him and wanted to buy him real bad. They didn't care that he was Galloway, they wanted him. They took bull sale catalogues so it'll be interesting to see if they show up. They are mighty good cattle, for sure.

Latest posts