• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reason Pork Producers and Packers Oppose Cool

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cedardell

Reaction score
All the imported feeder cattle and pigs will not be elgible for the label. If the label just read raised and processed in the US I'll bet it would pass. You see a company that imports African refugees to work in the packing plant is interested in lowering the cost of production from every angle. So until US producers can live and produce the cheapest product in the world, they will want to continue to process the cheapest product they can find and try to convince consumers it is better for them. The old adage from Bill Bananno"convince them less is more" and pocket the difference. Well that leaves US producers out in the cold if we can't label our product.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Who says you can't label your product? Lots of US beef is labeled and it didn't take the government telling them to do it.

You are missin the point big mudy,M cool will keep the packers from mixin your watusi/long horn crosses with my Blacks..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Who says you can't label your product? Lots of US beef is labeled and it didn't take the government telling them to do it.

You are missin the point big mudy,M cool will keep the packers from mixin your watusi/long horn crosses with my Blacks..............good luck

Well according to Jingle bob the consumer would prefer my Watusi longhorn cross over your blacks.. Don't knock the watusi to hard they were high yeilding. It could be marketed as Preditor unfriendly as with those horns look out.

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Well according to Jingle bob the consumer would prefer my Watusi longhorn cross over your blacks.. Don't knock the watusi to hard they were high yeilding. It could be marketed as Preditor unfriendly as with those horns look out.

Haymaker you've given a great Idea. How about "Horny beef for Horny folks"

Hey there, I never said nuthin' about no Watusi! :shock: :lol:

I always thought that if we had got some doctors bought, with the checkoff money, and they claimed that beef was better than them little blue pills, for men, we couldn't raise enough of it!

Latest posts