• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Reasons to be single

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
Cooking my own meals would be an adventure, not a punishment.

I wouldn't have to explain why I'm wearing "that" shirt with "those" pants.

I could leave the toilet seat in any position I damn well please.

I could actually tell the bartender, "If anyone calls, I'm here".

I'd be painting the town instead of the house.

When I get home after work, I don't have to start work again.

I could show my girlfriend where I live.

I'd be driving a miniskirt instead of a minivan.

I would have saved $372,416.21 in groceries by now.

I wouldn't catch so much grief about those skid-marks in my underwear!

I'd get to see what my paycheck looks like.

I'd get to see what my credit cards look like.

You can see a different face when you wake up in the morning, every day of the week!

Going to a strip club doesn't have to be a covert mission.

Bachelors don't have Mother-in-laws.

I wouldn't have to watch sub-titled French films.

I could come home drunk to sleep, instead of under a bridge.

I could use my own name at hotels.

I wouldn't have a driving instructor grading me every time I go somewhere.

When asked his opinion, a single guy can say "He__ yes, you're fat!".

cowboy.gif

I went to check in at a Motel under myown name!

Clerk said - You want another room? - - You have 3 already :!:

I was single and everyone was using my name :!:

Now Lily I will have you know that I can cook better than most women. My Mother has a couple of brothers that are completly helpless when it comes to cooking and she always said that not matter what I would be able to care for myself.

LOL I don't doubt you can cook nenmrancher.....But I know Shoer......and have seen his kitchen cubbards.......we went for a visit......and there was perdy much just pop tarts ........now don't get me wrong..he had a good selection of em......lol but a man cannot live offa pop tarts alone.

I know alotta men that can cook, and are really good at it. Its just not that often that you run across one like that.

Oh and one more thing......I"ve seen the mess men make in the kitchen when cookin....from personal experience.....Mr Lilly can use every pot and pan, mixin bowls etc......cookin one meal.....I didnt teach him that part.......thank goodness he can clean up after himself as well.

Well you know I was always told that a messy cook was the best. And whats wrong with pop tarts? They are a good substitue when nothing else looks or sounds good or when your just plain in a hurry.

Lily, how'ja get Mr. Lily to clean up after himself? :shock: I've been workin on Hubby for 18 years, and Al for about 12.......and neither of them has even come close to mastering it yet! :twisted:

I fondly remember my single days........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sometimes, it would be nice to try it again! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts