• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Recent happenings.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
I got busy around here again lately. But not too busy to snap a few shots. :wink: Here are a few pictures from the recent past.

Tysfallpictures570.jpg

Kids and a batch of cats playing on the hay.

Tysfallpictures634.jpg

A friends cake wagon.

Tysfallpictures643.jpg

Dusty tap's hanging in his barn.

The rest are several from a frosty morning.

Tysfallpictures586.jpg

Tysfallpictures590.jpg

Tysfallpictures599.jpg

Tysfallpictures603.jpg

Tysfallpictures606.jpg

Tysfallpictures649.jpg

Tysfallpictures607.jpg

Great pics Tap. We were out and about today with our kids pulling them on the sleigh and such. Nice to be able to do it this time of year. It was chilly but not miserable. They sure sleep better at night when they get out for some fresh air through the day, too. :wink:

Awesome pics, Tap! I love the barbed wire all covered with huge frost crystals.........would you mind if I saved that to my computer? I think it would be an awesome wallpaper!

Thanks for sharing your world with us!

Tap, are those your kids on the hay? Man, have they ever grown since the first time you showed pictures of them here.

I enjoyed the pictures a lot...thanks for posting them.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! and to everyone that reads this.
(I'll be gone tomorrow for awhile, so I need to say that tonight.)

So glad you take time out of your busy schedule to take some pictures...Luved the kids and cats..and of course all the frost photo's are wonderful...but it doesn't look much warmer up there than here..lol Thanks Tap

Yep--like FH said- it looks like those kids grew faster than the Montana tumbleweeds we have so many of this year....

Kids and hay bales go together--Only thing bad about those big bales is you can't build forts and castles like we did when we were little.....

Latest posts