• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

recent pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
Old trappers cabin built around 1900, still standing for some reason.
DSCF1415.jpg

Dad's cowdog minus one leg due to road hunters
DSCF1412.jpg

I gave my wifes kickit his wish.... I turned him in with some regular type horses. Looks like he may be rethinking his grand scheme..
DSCF1400.jpg

In an effort to emulate Mr. Soapweed, I have decided to smash down and burn every tree on the place :wink:
DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

Absolutely LOVE that first pic.....!!!!

Dog looks to be doin good, other than them lamp shades they hafta put on em...

And man what a blade/shield on that dozer. All we have on ours is a small regular blade, course our dozer is alot smaller than that'n too.

Great pics! Thanks for posting them!

Evidently Soapweeds camera has frozen up in the colder weather or his wonderful wife is making him work harder so he ain't got time for picture taking! :lol:

Awesome, pictures, Silver. That is some country where you live!

Feel bad for the little dog. Darn it anyway!!
He's probably lovin all the attention.
Nice of you to have that taken care of.

Dixie hurt her leg really bad jumpin out of the tractor, so she has a splint on it right now, but it is nothing compared to what your dog had to endure. I feel so bad for them. They are tough little nuts tho, or so it seems.

Silver;I can make you one heck of a deal on ground that don't need to be brushed!!! Only grows grass about 2 years outta 10 tho :???: :???: :lol:

Good pictures, Silver. There sure is a difference in your tree-filled country and ours, where every little living tree is nurtured and encouraged. We do save the expense of running a bull-dozer. :wink:

Soapweed said:
Good pictures, Silver. There sure is a difference in your tree-filled country and ours, where every little living tree is nurtured and encouraged. We do save the expense of running a bull-dozer. :wink:

Don't feel too sorry for Soapweed, he just plants them ceder trees and they grow! Don't even have to summer fallow or weed them or nothin'! :mad:

That's defintely bueautiful country Silver,I guess you are through with the house? post a couple pictures of it when you get a chance..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
That's defintely bueautiful country Silver,I guess you are through with the house? post a couple pictures of it when you get a chance..............good luck

Thanks Hay Maker. Ya, were moved in but I can't claim to be finished. I told the wife when she wanted to move in so bad to take a good look at the way the house is, 'cause it'll likely look about the same for several years. She was in such a hurry she claimed she didn't care.
Anyway, I'll try to remember to take a couple of pics of it from the outside in the days ahead.
Here's a couple from the night of the house warming before things got too carried away :wink:
DSCF1351.jpg

DSCF1350.jpg

DSCF1386.jpg

Silver-thanks for the neat pictures.Glad you have such a lovely home and are in it now! You know it is cold for central KS,but is to warm up in the 40s this upcoming wk. Take care!

It really looks like it turned out nice Silver,got views thru every window,nice looking family too................good luck

Silver,
Nice looking log home. Isn't it comforting to know that the old trappers cabin is still standing after 100 years? Bodes well for your house which looks to be very well built.
We had a fellow from BC come and teach a log building school here at the ranch, then built a log house. The only thing I would do different is build it bigger.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Latest posts