• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Red Angus bull- Major Leauge

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SHAWN

Reaction score
Has anyone used him? I am looking for a RA bull to make some deep, good uddered females. Thanks Shawn

I've seen some nice heifer calves by major league but I've not heard much talk about how wonderful his females are. I have heard comments about Dakota Copper and how wonderful his females are. I've used DC a little but they are just heifer calves at this point but they're nice. I guess to me it'd depend a little on what type cow you're using ML on.

If you want good replacement females, in my opinion I would sure stay away from anything with Cherokee Canyon in it and he is the sire to Major League.

I also know of a couple real good registered ranches that used ML and sold the females as heifer calves or bred heifers, and they are now giving the money back because they are not milking enough to raise a calf.

Well there ya go, I have always said I would rather ask a question and look dumb for a while then to not ask and make a very expensive mistake. Thank you for your input :oops: Shawn

SHAWN said:
Well there ya go, I have always said I would rather ask a question and look dumb for a while then to not ask and make a very expensive mistake. Thank you for your input :oops: Shawn

Shawn

I don't think you look dumb at all, just good sense in asking about the bull ahead of time. Look for a son of Julian B-571, for the type of females you want.

Latest posts