• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Red Angus Bull sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
Had this big plan to get lots of corral work done, when I get a phone call asking if I wanted to tag along to Pieper Red Angus bull sale. Of course being the industrious person that I am, I dropped everything and said sure... K bar 2 shows up a couple hours later and off we go.

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Previewing bulls. There were 119 Red Angus and 3 Sim X

015-2.jpg

They had a nice crowd, and REALLY nice facilities!! One of the nicest bull sales I have been to.

My traveling leader bought lot #29.

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

023-1.jpg

024.jpg

Other then being camera shy, he is a nice bull.
I think the bulls averaged right at $6300. They had some replacement heifers that sold, but I can't tell you what they averaged. I would guess up around 1900 plus. All in all a great day.

flyingS said:
What about the horses WP. Come on now. I have a cow that is bred to a Pieper bull, she is for sale.

No horses at the spring sale. Have to wait until October for the horses. :wink: Or come on down.....all but one of ours are for sale, and he might be for the right money. :lol:

All in all was a good day to travel thru the sandhills. Even better to get to travel with good friends! Why sellin the cow flyin S?

I found it kinda interesting that it took until lot #19 to get the top seller. I would guess the first 25 or 30 bulls would have averaged in the 5 figure range real easy. By far the nicest bull sale I have been to.

Latest posts