• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Remember the old video game "Duck Hunt"????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
http://www.stopbeingbored.com/game/21317/Duck-Hunt-%28clone%29.html

It's not as good as when ya had the gun for the real old nintendo, but it brings back memories.

Duck hunt is old? Pong doesnt really seem that old... :shock:

hey i remember Pong!!!! My son looked at it and cound not believe we even bothered to play it! Anyone remember "river raid"?

We had river raid... I think it was on the intelivision or something like that.. Or maybe it was a game on our old apple, I can't remember but it had to be one or the other since that is all we ever had growing up.. Man... That was a fun game.. Very primative compared to what is out there today but man, it was fun...

Here is a scary thought... Duck hunt is an older game than ACS...

I remember pong but I was just a youngun back than.... Used to have lots of fun with my older cousins playing those games during family parties when it rained...

When I ran into the first kid born in the 80's that was in highschool I was a bit taken back.. Now knowing that kids born in 1990 are driving just, wow.. hard to handle.. of course my folks being in their mid 60's probably can't beleive thy have grandkids and that there kids are in their 30's already.

IL Rancher said:
We had river raid... I think it was on the intelivision or something like that.. Or maybe it was a game on our old apple, I can't remember but it had to be one or the other since that is all we ever had growing up.. Man... That was a fun game.. Very primative compared to what is out there today but man, it was fun...

Here is a scary thought... Duck hunt is an older game than ACS...

I remember pong but I was just a youngun back than.... Used to have lots of fun with my older cousins playing those games during family parties when it rained...

it was an activision game. my kids bought the PS2 and I have 2 games I play....NCAA2003 (KSU kicks major butt in that year, so :p katrina)
and there is one with all the old activision classics.
river raid pitfall, megamania, oohhhh the memories.

I want to get the old 'combat' game from atari, and the one with centipede, pacman, donkey kong,galaga, and space invaders.

Good deal Jigs.. Yes, the NCAA games have always been fun from the time I picked up the first one back in 93 or 94 in college to the newer ones with their inseason recruiting and all of that stuff.... Nothing like trying to take a small school to the top and getting slapped by NCAA sanctions... Don't have a lot of time to play games anymore but during calving season wehn I am on duty I play a bit to stay up all night... Going to be strange this year with shifting to later calving and switching from Conts to british bulls I will probably be getting more sleep... Oh wel, good for me in the end I guess.

...Pitfall.. Oh that was fun.... God those games were fun and adictive but really so so basic.. I have never liked it when they remade them into more complicated games with the same name... The simplicity is what made them fun... I know I went home in college once and we still had the old intellivision and it actually still worked after 8-9 years of no use... I wonder if mom still has that somewhere.. lol...

MCG, so does Al.......... :lol: He and Benjie used to have contests with it..to my knowledge, Benjie never beat Al...........guess I should save that link to the Favorites, in Al's folder.......or maybe the Fun Stuff folder....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never did get the hang of Duck Hunt, but loved Mario and Luigi........even on the old Game Boy.......lol

Latest posts