• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Remember to thank a veteran

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
I felt a lot of emotion reading your post Kato. What a brave man. My hat goes off and my heart goes out to him.

And it seems that most of the soldiers DIDN'T talk much about what they encountered.

That is what got John Kerry in trouble, all the blabbing he did about being a war hero. The real HEROES said nothing at all.

AMEN

Enough said.
With unspeakable gratitude.
When I lay awake at night worrying about something that always turns out to be a piddling little thing, before I go to sleep, I try to remember those who are defending our freedom; then I lose some sleep for a good reason.

Wow.......
THANK YOU.....
I've got that salt water thing too. :cry: Think I'll call my dad. He was in Japan during WWII.
Murgen, I did mail your shorts....Let me know when you get them. I even insured them... :wink:

sw said:
thanks, was going to save this for later in the week but what the heck. Could not wait to share it. Just printed it up to send to him so he can share it with the others. I have never in my life felt so humble as when walking through Arlington. Hope I get to go back again someday.
Haymaker, thank him yourself, he used to read Ranchers some himself and he was here when we went to Deadwood, he would probably really get a kick out of it.

Wiley, John W.
2nd RBTN Golf Co. Plt. 2152
35051 Midway Ave.
San Diego, CA 92140-2152

BTW, the W is for Wayne, maybe that is why he has an attitude. :!:

sw, hanta and cowgurl----will sit down and write this fine young man that i had a privilege of meeting!!! You all have the right to be so very proud of him!! And to all the other veterans on this site, my deepest, most heartfelt thanks for the sacrifices you have made so that my family and i may remain free!!
sincerely
ranchwife

Very nice poem.

A big thank you to ALL veterans and those that are currently in the Armed Forces your sacrifices are greatly appreciated...

Friday we had a veterans day program at our school those great men shared some experences which brought a tear to my eye from time to time. Any of you that are,were or have loved ones in the armed forces are the true American heros my hats off to all of you. Thank you all so very much.....

Latest posts