• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Removal from board?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Welcome to the Hotel California,

such a lovely, place,
such a lovely space. . .

"Relax", said the nightman, (That would be Macon)

"We are programmed to receive,
you can check out any time you like,
BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE,

Welcome to the Hotel california . . ."

:help: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

MLA, where ya been, travelling, I suppose. Hope all went well!

I'll stop in soon, time for a visit again, I think I'll have news next time we visit!

Yeah, I've been on the road a lot the past few weeks. Man, there are a pile of Home Hardware stores in this province alone, not to mention the whole country.

If youy want to visit any time in the next week, you will have to come to Chesley Lake as we leave for there tomorrow. Golf, swimming, R'n R' . . .

If you would like to drop in if you're up that way, p.m. me or give me a call for directions.

I want to hear what's happening there, chappie.

Not sure if I can make it, working hard for your neighbor, but, when do you leave for the cottage?

Tomorrow mid-afternoon. I'm going to be around here from about 9 am till three though. Got to go to town first thing in the morning and then do the "catch-up" chores before we leave.

PM me with the directions, might come up Monday evening. Would be nice to cook a marshmallow or two.

CattleCo said:
HOw do you remove yourself fron the board?

You can't. It's an addiction, like tobacco, drugs, alcohol or gambling. By the way, I see you are back even though the door slammed pretty hard when you left yesterday.

Kinda reminds me of the little kid that ran away from home. He got down the road a couple miles and sought sanctuary and food sustenance at a neighbor's place. They hauled him back home later in the day. As he walked up the sidewalk, he remarked to his mother, "I see you still have the same old dog." :? :)

By the way, CattleCo, welcome back. :wink:

I did not say i was leaving....just wondered how you got off this thing??? Like getting out of IRAQ!! :roll: :lol:

CattleCo said:
I did not say i was leaving....just wondered how you got off this thing??? Like getting out of IRAQ!! :roll: :lol:

Well I suggest you call Jared/Rcalf/taint/Nebrusker/Beentheredonethat and ask him because he seem to be the best I know of of getting off this board. He has had lots of practice at it. :nod: :wink: :lol2:

Aww! You mean he's gone again?!? How did I miss that? :shock: :???:

Cattleco, why would you even want to remove yourself? I thought we were all one big happy family. :eek:

"
Cattleco, why would you even want to remove yourself? I thought we were all one big happy family. "
I did not say I wanted off....I just ask a question???? We are all one big happy family, but Porker has to be source and age verified and report his SAT score before he can come to the reunion!! :lol:

Latest posts