• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Replacements Bulls/Heifers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Brahma Bull

Reaction score
Sometimes it Hell trying to sell replacements bulls and heifers .Registered Brahma s too.Most these farmers around here in South Texas like to look but they ain't willing to pay very much,even less than market price.Guess they want someone to just give it to them for nothing.They ain't gong to buy anyway,only looking.Then they always talk bad about Brahmas too.Well my cows out grazing in 100* plus temps while the other breeds are belly deep in the ponds about to die from the heat.

Well with 113* temps this last summer yeah the zebu brahmas doing just fine.No alligators where i am at.I know up north the cattle have to fight to survive mountain lions,wolves and bears.Then sub below 0 temps ice and snow.Guess they don't live that long.

Maybe your over priced for what you have in your area what you need to do is find some customer 500 miles from where you live that way when they get home the can brag about how far away those good bulls came from. Thats what most guys do here.

Denny said:
Maybe your over priced for what you have in your area what you need to do is find some customer 500 miles from where you live that way when they get home the can brag about how far away those good bulls came from. Thats what most guys do here.

We sell bulls to lots and lots of neighbors here

Latest posts