• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

reply notification

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Same problem here too..it's been quite awhile since I've gotten an email or PM notification..and I checked my settings and they're set right..so good question..now we need an answer!

RobertMac said:
I'm not getting email reply notifications or PM notifications...has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?

Ever think NO ONE wants to talk to you?????

Jassy, I lost the replies when Macon got the virus...nothing since.

I also turned my virus protection up by a few layers about then.

By the way, you got a good eye in those "why we" pictures!!! :clap:

RobertMac,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on your last email. I've been over the software and can't find any problem.

Could you find a 'whitelist' to add ranchers.net to? You might want to ease up on the spam filter.

Sorry I don't have any better suggestions. Notification works for me.

M Gravlee said:
RobertMac,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on your last email. I've been over the software and can't find any problem.

Could you find a 'whitelist' to add ranchers.net to? You might want to ease up on the spam filter.

Sorry I don't have any better suggestions. Notification works for me.
Macon, can't imagine you being busy trying to keep this herd corralled! :shock: :wink: :wink:

I turned my virus scan up to 6 layers deep...it started deleting cookies when I had been getting none or very few before. I'll start backing off to see how deep you bury your cookie. :wink:

Latest posts