• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Republican Debate

Help Support Ranchers.net:

http://infowars.com/articles/us/vote_08_only_ron_paul_can_defeat_hillary.htm
- written after first debate...

Only Ron Paul Can Defeat Hillary Clinton
May 10, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

There is only one Republican candidate that can prevent Hillary Clinton from walking into the Oval Office after the next election and that's Ron Paul - which is why the corporate interests that have already selected Hillary are busy trying to stem the tide of a populist onslaught to bring the Texas Congressman to the attention of the American people.

Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate to carry a message that resonates with the American people, his thoroughbred anti-war and anti-big government stance, but the establishment press have done their level best to keep Paul in the shadows while lying in claiming that every participant featured in last week's debate was pro-war .

Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate to have voted against the Iraq war.

Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who will not seek to lead the U.S. into a military confrontation with Iran, something also that Democrats Obama, Clinton and Edwards have all vowed to keep "on the table."

Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who is not compromised while the likes of Giuliani and Romney have more skeletons in their closet than a fancy dress boutique. He holds true conservative values unlike the vehemently pro-abortion Giuliani and Romney.

Ron Paul is the only candidate period who has promised to abolish to IRS and end the fraudulent fiat-based money system that is crippling America's economy while lining the pockets of the ultra-rich. .......

[article continues on, see link for more details]

aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
Abortion, Gun Control and Gay rights will be his biggest issues to get the Republican nod, his plus is he would be able to beat Hillary.

The ' war' is NOT an issue with Rep's then????????

I do not think that will be an issue on him within the Republican Party. His up hill battle will be Abortion, Gun Control and Gay rights.

Let me get this right then..... the ' war' that has cost us over 3K young lives and countless billions is NOT as important as who sleeps with whom,who is pregnant and who carries a gun!!!!

Hmmmmmm.....something REALLY scary in that thought pattern. :shock: :shock: :shock:

kolanuraven said:
Let me get this right then..... the ' war' that has cost us over 3K young lives and countless billions is NOT as important as who sleeps with whom,who is pregnant and who carries a gun!!!!

Hmmmmmm.....something REALLY scary in that thought pattern. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am talking about what his negative attributes are that the Republicans might not want to make him their candidate for 08. What I am saying is I think most conservatives would accept his views on Iraq, but might not support him because of his views on abortion, gun control and gay rights.

In contrast there might be other candidates such as McCain or Rom that they also trust in dealing with the Iraq war, but approve of their social views a little more than Rudy.

I think Iraq and the war on terror, will be at the forefront of most peoples mind when voting. But if you have more than one candidate that you approve of to handle this situation, or at least they are pretty equal in your trust. Then a voter moves on to the next important issue to them. And Rudy will meet opposition in all three of them areas.

I believe Rudy easily beats Hillary in a general election, but first he has to win the Republican nomination, and this might prove to be his biggest hill to climb. And one reason I think he would beat Hillary is because the people would trust him more in dealing with the war in Iraq and Terrorism than Hillary.

Latest posts