• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Response-ability

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Maple Leaf Angus

Reaction score
So the new-style forum is not really popular. Well, folks I think we could all see it coming. And we can thank a few irresponsibile people who had a great deal of difficulty with their lack of ability to modulate their responses.

It seems to me that this is altogether too common in our society today. We don't like over-regulation, but neither does society in general demonstrate the necessary maturity to live with regulation. Hopefully, we can all learn from this. But it sure doesn't seem right that all should have to pay for the stupidity of a few. I guess that's life.

Hey R-Calf, (or should I call you Nebrusker, BLACKPOWER, The One, Humble Pie, Jared Roffers, etc) why don't you just start your own board, so you can continue to post your hateful comments and use the gutter language that you are so fond of?

Guest said:
Hey R-Calf, (or should I call you Nebrusker, BLACKPOWER, The One, Humble Pie, Jared Roffers, etc) why don't you just start your own board, so you can continue to post your hateful comments and use the gutter language that you are so fond of?

Maybe Jared's Grandpa won't finance him to start his own discussion board.

Maybe he oughta talk to his Daddy.

I find the new forum really user friendly. I can read all the responses quickly instead of waiting for each one to load.

Latest posts