• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Resume' Enhancement

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

I found another attribute of mine to put on my resume' if I ever have the need for one.

I am now a certified water line locator. Not that this is the first time either, so I am an experienced water line locator. :wink: I was digging up some earth to hook a new pipeline in, and the existing waterline was not where it should have been, but I found it with the backhoe tooth so all is well. :shock: It really wasn't a lot worse than if I hadn't ruptured it, but the excitement of getting to the well house to turn off the water was the most fun. :oops:

Live and learn I guess.

My dad always says, "colder than a well diggers hmm, uh, hip pocket, in the klondike. Either way. Reminds me of a friends mother. She used to complain to her husband that my friend was always driving with his foot in the radiator. Her husband says, don't you mean carburator? She says back to him kinda flustered, "no it's all the way thru the carburator, and into the radiator. Whatever?

And no, it was not cold down in the ditch. I was using one of them heat generating devices called a shovel.

Latest posts