• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Retesting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bill

Reaction score
Is there any word of retesting the 2 cows from July of last year that were suspicious and then later cleared? I am not sure but I thought the November cow that is again under srutiny was suspicious on her first two tests and then cleared on a final.

Hi,

Those two June samples were retested via Western blot at the same time that the November sample was. They were found negative by the Western blot, confrming the negative IHC last summer.

It's important to note that unlike the November sample which was positive to two Bio-Rad tests, the June samples only reacted to one each.

-- Foodmarket

www.foodmarket.com

So would that then make them slightly positive instead of weakly positive? :lol:

reader (the Second) said:
Not sure but I think the Texas cow was said to be 13 years old, beef, and from Southern Texas? I read 13 years somewhere (rumor), I know it's beef, and I THINK I read Southern Texas somewhere but I could be wrong.
Little wonder Haymaker is laying low. That glass houses thing always comes back to haunt.

Bill said:
Is there any word of retesting the 2 cows from July of last year that were suspicious and then later cleared? I am not sure but I thought the November cow that is again under srutiny was suspicious on her first two tests and then cleared on a final.

They did WBs on all three and only the Texas (November) cow came out positive.
Some are questioning that.

Bill said:
Not sure but I think the Texas cow was said to be 13 years old, beef, and from Southern Texas? I read 13 years somewhere (rumor), I know it's beef, and I THINK I read Southern Texas somewhere but I could be wrong.
Little wonder Haymaker is laying low. That glass houses thing always comes back to haunt.

Hey Bill, leave HAY MAKER alone. He'd be here joining right in the discussion if he weren't so busy fielding the media's calls about his BSe cow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He never did deny that it was his cow, did he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts