• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Riders In The Sky

Help Support Ranchers.net:

tumbleweed_texn

Reaction score
Has anyone seen them in concert? They are going to be in Gillette tomorrow night. I didnt hear about it until a couple of days ago. Picked up three tickets yesterday.

About four years ago a group came to town that I had never heard of but the Hostile Native and her friend wanted to go. I had them just about talked into letting me stay home when the Natives friend said that if I went then she would go to any concert I wanted when they came to town. I told the Native at the time that her friend Babs had done stepped off in it as I had the perfect show picked out. When I said I would wait for Riders in the Sky she just laughed and her friend asked, "Who's that?". I figured it would be good payback for having to watch their show. The Native called her and told her we had tickets and she had forgot all about our deal.

I've wanted to see them for a long time, but getting to expose this citified gal to some culture will make it even better.

Tex

We heard Riders in the Sky back in June of 2001. They are very good. One of the guys wears a "cac-tie" which is quite cute. The singers can really harmonize. Have fun. :)

Latest posts