• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

rkaiser- looking at your catalog

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
and that Red bull of yours is a damn fine looking bull. (All look good but he caught my eye) Hope he does well in the sale. Mike

Mike said:
and that Red bull of yours is a damn fine looking bull. (All look good but he caught my eye) Hope he does well in the sale. Mike

Mike- I was looking at the Welsh Blacks he has- impressive I thought...- Had always been interested in the Galloways after reading the studies that Montana State University did- reported that they were up to 25-30% more energy efficient in winter in this country because of the hair and fat layer.... If only a guy could get the buyers to look beyond all the hair.....But those Welsh bulls looked good........

OT:"Mike- I was looking at the Welsh Blacks he has- impressive I thought...- Had always been interested in the Galloways after reading the studies that Montana State University did- reported that they were up to 25-30% more energy efficient in winter in this country because of the hair and fat layer.... If only a guy could get the buyers to look beyond all the hair.....But those Welsh bulls looked good........"

Those Welsh Blacks can't have much more fat than the angus do now, they are a bunch of slobs. Some down here on test with almost an inch of backfat! But the hair couldn't hurt up there. Yea, I liked all of Randy's bulls. Probably too much hair for down here though. When the slick haired angus are laying in the shade my chars are out grazing. Color helps too.

[/quote]

Latest posts