• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rodeo bred cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckerette

Reaction score
When I made the post for quotes I was asked what kind of cows I have to breed the bucking bulls. I promised pictures. Here they are (I hope). I've been having a hard time figuring the picture thing out, I couldn't get signed up with the Photobucket so I'm using Yahoo. Anyway

b748.jpg
\

This is a plummer bred cow. I'll post more if this works.

I don't know why it didn't work for you, I pasted the image link into my adress bar and loaded it right up. That cow looks like she could buck too.

I thought that you would be able to see them in the post like the others.

Thanks. That cow gave me an awesome looking bull calf last year. He's still too young to buck and see (waiting for October).

Here is a link to my Yahoo album. That's easier.

http://photos.yahoo.com/sagebrush472

They are all mine except A6. He's a bull I'm looking at buying semen out of. He's doing very well as a sire.

Everything except the Longhorn are bred to either buck or produce buckers. (I'm just trying to find someone to take the longhorn at salebarn price, rather then actually taking her there and risk her going to the packers).

Anyway, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I thought I'd share.

Latest posts