• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Run over

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
One day ago yesterday I got knock off my feet at a branding by a big bull calf. So today at the same location we worked a bunch of fall calves. They were big enough that they all went through a squeeze chute. We then took the cows and calves down the road to their summer home. I went down the road to a gate. Opened the gate and parked my pickup so to block off the road. There is a deep ditch to the left. Some of the cows were coming down the ditch. So I climbed in there to turn them back up on to the road. One cow managed to get by the front of my pickup while I was in the ditch. One of the guys on a quad went tearing down the road to turn her back. Four cow dogs took off following him. One of the dogs was apparently not watching where it was going. It ran into my knee doing mach 1. So I didn't get run over by a cow today but I was run over by a cow dog. Are we having fun yet?

Latest posts