• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

russian guns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
buddy of mine has a few brand new Russian guns from WWII.... Mosin - Nagant m - 1891 30 comes with sling and bayonet, and 400 rounds of ammo..... he said they are NOT refurbished, but brand new....

any of you gun nuts think this is a collectible item I should get my hands on, or is it a real common item??

I kind of want it just for the nostalgia and the fact that the 7.62 ammo will always be built , and the commie Obama can not stop production of it over seas

Mosins are actually very common rifles. I bought my fist one for $40 12 years ago in rough shape. Got my second 2 years ago for $120 and it looked brand new and came with all the accesories. They ae a good and tough gun an well worth buying but as a collector value it just ain't there. There has been somewhere of 10-15 million made.

I like the idea of having a WWII gun... collectable factor is nill, but just think it is neat to have one.... now I need an M-1, and AK 7, and an civil war gun...... I could really get into this hobby

They must have just found another supply of the Mosin-Nagant's... My dealer just started advertising having several on hand that he put in his sale flyer on FB...

Bought my last Mosin online from Budsguns.com and was not disappointed. It was pristene. And I encourage you to buy all the old rifles this worlds history was built upon. Still need a Garand but got my M1A. Looking for an AKM as we speak

Latest posts