• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ryan Bundy’s Brilliant Opening Statement

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Now it appears that judge will completely dismiss the case against the Bundy Family!!!! :) I hope they counter-sue the BLM for a couple billion dollars for false imprisonment. RIP LaVoy!!!

leanin' H said:
Now it appears that judge will completely dismiss the case against the Bundy Family!!!! :) I hope they counter-sue the BLM for a couple billion dollars for false imprisonment. RIP LaVoy!!!

I hope every member of BLM in on the murder is scratching an unemployed arse

backhoeboogie said:
leanin' H said:

I hope every member of BLM in on the murder is scratching an unemployed arse

:agree: with both posts!

W.T said:
Ow to free the Hammonds

AMEN!!!!

The fact that they are in prison is a bigger miscarriage of justice to me than even what the Bundy Family has been through! Starting a back burn on private land isn't domestic terrorism. The BLM has completely lost touch with reality. They believe they are above the law and beyond reproach.

Feds beg for one more shot at prosecuting the Bundy's, while the real political crooks go unscathed with the help of "thumb up his ass" Jeff Sessions.

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2018/02/08/after-trying-and-failing-four-times-to-convict-the-bundys-feds-beg-for-another-shot/

Latest posts