• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sad!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
This came to us on a Non_profit eMail site - - as an attachment/Foot Note to a PETA persons eMail

Isn't it sad they can feel this way about dogs - - - What about PEOPLE

" Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love.... they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big. "Erica Jong"

The right Feelings/Wrong Animal
These People must be very Lonely

I have always Loved Animals
BUT
My First LOVE is PEOPLE - - it's the Godly thing to do!

God/People ->Women->Childern
then
Nature/Animals/Life it Self Ect.

Right you are,animals are nice humans are what its all about,never loved an animal more then family,and have had a dog and a horse that came close!!!

I have had several animals that I really cared about but they come second to MOST humans I know. But then I do know a few humans that should fall in behind snakes!!!!

eMailed this:

I was watching Animal Planet this AM, they were having
puppies but they made me mad. 2 "wacko" gals,
lesbians, I think, giving these dog all these human
emotions and. "they told them they wanted to have
puppies". stuff like that and then when the puppies
arrived they were totally interfearing, induced labor,
giving the pups bottles. Yep, lonley people, for
sure.

My Comment:
Over the Years I'v seen alot of this stuff.

Candy up the road had a prize Ewe - - The Vet had tried and tried to pull a Lamb and gave up - - wanted to cut her open BIG $$$

Candy called me.
The Vet had given her a shot - but that takes the time Vet's don't seem to want to spend

Everyone was in a panic upsetting the Ewe
I ran everyone off and just ran mt fingure around the ewe's valva - she dialited and we had Twins - the first on was humgus.

Then there was the Mare thst wad fouling with her butt right againest the stall wall - when she'd labor the fouls feet would hit the wall - the owners were trying to pull the foul up and around her butt -

the kids came to get me - I told them to move her - they said they had tried

They had a fit when I walked in and kicked her - she got up and had a stud colt befor she went down again

Latest posts