• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Saddle Tramp would be so proud....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
This afternoon, my son's ugly white bulldog was barking out behind the house and I told my son he should check and see what Bubba was barking at. He found a good sized rattlesnake, right next to the foundation of the house. I took my 30-30 and shot the snakes head off. Just goes to prove, every dog is not worthless, as I thought this one was! :oops: :lol:

Maybe I'll have to join Marty's Mouse and Rattlesnake Service! Now, if i could just get all the mice that are invading the house! Maybe if i'd have left the snake alone, he'd have gotten the mice! Dang, now I wonder if I did right or not! :mad: :shock: :eek: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure I shall be calling upon Marty's Mouse Service myself come springtime and the mice come and play in our house, too!!! :wink:

Dang, Jinglebob :shock: Yu shor dun a good thang! 8) Them rattlers don't have no business hangin' 'round your foundation! :shock: If he had crawled up into yore house and you got out o' bed at 2:14 A.M. like Soapweed to go to the bathroom and stepped on that sucker :shock: :shock: All the dang mice in the world wouldn't be worth that!

DOC HARRIS

They must be heading for a den somewhaere. Got another one this morning. Dogs were barking and there he was.

I ain't as good a shot with a rusty 22. Had to finish him off with a hammer!

Good thing he didn't get the little womans fuzz bucket, that she calls a dog! :lol: Man, I would have been in hot water! :lol:

Jinglebob said:
They must be heading for a den somewhaere. Got another one this morning. Dogs were barking and there he was.

Good thing he didn't get the little womans fuzz bucket, that she calls a dog! :lol: Man, I would have been in hot water! :lol:

That sounds more like Marty's style. Just beat it with a big stick and SCREAM LIKE A GIRL. :help: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Jinglebob said:

That sounds more like Marty's style. Just beat it with a big stick and SCREAM LIKE A GIRL. :help: :cowboy:

Ooooo,BMR, you better be careful, or he'll be up there and show his ninja kicks and stuff! :shock: :eek: :lol: :p :wink:

Latest posts