• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Saida Grundy, Boston University professor: White males a ‘problem population’

Help Support Ranchers.net:

garn

Reaction score
Racism is alive and well in 2015. She must've forgot that it was white men who abolished slavery in the U.S. Would it be free speech if it was the other way around?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...university-professor-white-mal/#ixzz3ZrAuWoul

A newly hired Boston University professor has come under fire for several anti-white comments she made on Twitter, but the school says she is simply practicing free speech.

Incoming assistant professor of sociology and African-American studies, Saida Grundy tweeted a slew of tweets over several months blasting white males which have drawn criticism on social media, Fox News reported Saturday.

"White masculinity isn't a problem for America's colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for America's colleges," Ms. Grundy tweeted in March.

In another tweet from January, she wrote, "Every MLK week I commit myself to not spending a dime in white-owned businesses. And every year I find it nearly impossible."

In another tweet she called white males a "problem population," Fox reported.

The tweets were first discovered by University of Massachusetts Amherst student Nick Pappas, who compiled them on his website "SoCawlege.com."

Pretty sickening to know that someone actually hired her, but she's no worse than the present 1st Lady (using that word questionably). You should read Michelle's commencement speech at Tuskeegee Univ. on Saturday.

It was a rant about how much she had been discriminated against even though her husband was elected President. Wait...what?

loomixguy said:
This country wasn't settled & built by Kunta Kinte.

Sho nuff warn't:
Kunta Kinte (also known as "Toby Waller") was a character in the novel Roots: The Saga of an American Family by American author Alex Haley. Haley claimed that Kunta Kinte was based on one of his ancestors: a Gambian man who was born in 1750, enslaved and taken to America and who died in 1822. Haley said that his account of Kunta Kinte's life in Roots was a mixture of fact and fiction. However, doubts on the claimed factual aspects arose when it was discovered that Haley had plagiarized Kunta Kinte's story from another author's work.

Slavery came to America when decent Africans purged their population of prostitutes and thieves by selling the worst of their society into slavery in the west. Sorta explains some inescapable features we find in modern black society. Do you suppose any college would support my freedom of speech to mention these facts?

Brad S said:
Slavery came to America when decent Africans purged their population of prostitutes and thieves by selling the worst of their society into slavery in the west. Sorta explains some inescapable features we find in modern black society. Do you suppose any college would support my freedom of speech to mention these facts?
Of course not. You're part of the problem population. :lol:

Latest posts