• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sanduskey

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
May he rot in prison before his ascension into hell.

I hope the Big 10 has one less member and all of their football accolades are expunged from memory.

If the current investigation finds Joe Pa & Spaniard complicit in the coverup, take everything they've ever earned/gained & give it to the victims.........

This whole deal sickens me.

What a twisted, evil man! I hope he never leaves prison. And if Penn State was complicite, they should pay dearly as well. I am not a person that favors lawsuits, but each of his victims should become finacially set for life. What he took from them has no price to replace!

I read that they have him on suicide watch...I hope they have Stevie Wonder keeping an eye on him

jigs said:
I read that they have him on suicide watch...I hope they have Stevie Wonder keeping an eye on him

No. I want him to suffer & shiver in a cold jail cell. I want Bubba to azz phuck him 3-4 times a day until he bleeds. I want him to hate the food so much he literally starves to death.

He took all the dignity from those young boys and left them soul-less within themselves. They are forced to think about it everyday of their lives.

For him to concoct the 2nd Mile Foundation just to gain unquestionable access to these young innocent children is the ultimate abomination.

I want him to suffer long and horribly.

Mike said:
jigs said:

No. I want him to suffer & shiver in a cold jail cell. I want Bubba to azz phuck him 3-4 times a day until he bleeds. I want him to hate the food so much he literally starves to death.

He took all the dignity from those young boys and left them soul-less within themselves. They are forced to think about it everyday of their lives.

For him to concoct the 2nd Mile Foundation just to gain unquestionable access to these young innocent children is the ultimate abomination.

I want him to suffer long and horribly.

He's a monster and will get his judgement the day he stands before God. Life's too short to hate that much. :? Folks who hate that much usually end up getting a lot of it on themselves to! Leave the punishment up to the justice system and the Big Guy upstairs.

Leanin,

I believe I understand the sentiment of your statement, but if there is any person that deserves all the ill will directed at them on this earth, it is child molesters. Protecting innocent children from these types of monsters should be at the top of the list of our duties as we go through life.

I'm glad that he is not free to continue inflicting pain.

I am certain that no one here could out imagine an eternal punishment more fitting than the creator, as I know that the guy will have to answer in entirety for what he has done in full light of day without anyone or anything to hide behind.

okfarmer said:
Leanin,

I believe I understand the sentiment of your statement, but if there is any person that deserves all the ill will directed at them on this earth, it is child molesters. Protecting innocent children from these types of monsters should be at the top of the list of our duties as we go through life.

I'm glad that he is not free to continue inflicting pain.

I am certain that no one here could out imagine an eternal punishment more fitting than the creator, as I know that the guy will have to answer in entirety for what he has done in full light of day without anyone or anything to hide behind.

I agree with every word that you said OKFarmer. I would probably be in prison if someone tried to abuse one of my kids or any child and i was in a position to witness it! :mad: But hate is an ugly thing that seems to cancer the rest of a person. A simpleton like myself just figures it's best to leave vengenance and justice up to God so that it doesn't destroy me.

I agree with every word that you said OKFarmer. I would probably be in prison if someone tried to abuse one of my kids or any child and i was in a position to witness it! :mad: But hate is an ugly thing that seems to cancer the rest of a person. A simpleton like myself just figures it's best to leave vengenance and justice up to God so that it doesn't destroy me.[/quote]

I agree

I heard a horrible "rumor" that this evil man will continue to collect his pension from Penn state!!!! this is a terrible injustice.....this money should go to his victims to pay for the years and years and years of counseling each of them will need to ever heal from what he has done!! how very very sad!!! :cry:

kris said:
I heard a horrible "rumor" that this evil man will continue to collect his pension from Penn state!!!! this is a terrible injustice.....this money should go to his victims to pay for the years and years and years of counseling each of them will need to ever heal from what he has done!! how very very sad!!! :cry:

That will be taken care of in the civil trials. They will decrease his burden of having to pay taxes on this pension.

Of course, lawyers will get most of it, but as long as he and his wife don't.

I hope that with these emails that are coming out, Joe Pa gets credit for his misdealings as well. Its just as wrong to allow this to continue as it is to actually do it.

okfarmer said:
kris said:

That will be taken care of in the civil trials. They will decrease his burden of having to pay taxes on this pension.

Of course, lawyers will get most of it, but as long as he and his wife don't.

I hope that with these emails that are coming out, Joe Pa gets credit for his misdealings as well. Its just as wrong to allow this to continue as it is to actually do it.

You got me wondering. Is "Restitution" tax deductable?

Now it appears the man we can all thank for allowing Sandusky to continue his reign of terror and sodomy is disgraced ex State Penn President and half assed minority Graham Spanier. He nailed a sports agent to the wall for buying a player a $350 suit to attend an awards show, while giving Sandusky a $168,000 lump sum retirement payment and carte blanche at the State Penn athletic facilities and lifetime football and basketball season tickets.

Spanier enabled Sandusky to continue his butt piracy. Hopefully, there is a special place in hell for Spanier as well as Sandusky. Could be JoePa belongs there as well.

Latest posts