• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SAV Sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Fella reported the first bull was 725,000. Other than that I don't know. I would guess it was Hot!!!

I was there once. There are openions on both sides of the debate. I was impressed with what he had, yet Ive heard how much credit he has had to pay out several years. Of course thats all "word of mouth info". It would be interesting to know what the "real" average is. $ that he gets to deposit!

Seen on another forum, Herbster bought the first 2 for 235 and 750,000. Hefiers bringing from 17 to 35,000.

Ya, I haven't quite figured that guy out yet. I went up there in 2013. I think it was the first year of Harvestor sons to sell, which Herbster owns Harvestor. He bought the top selling bull up there, sired by Harvestor! Kinda wondered if that was a I scratch your back type of thing.

Herbster basicly bank rolled one of Nebraska's gubernatorial canadates. He didn't come close in the end, but ran lots and lots of comercials. I think everybody figured out who was paying for the adds, and he lost he early momentum. What Herbsters angle was on that IDK.

I got a fb the bulls averaged over 18,500
the top seller was 740,000 SAV Pedigree lot 161 or 162 by Pioneer
Females 12,000 to 13,300 average

Latest posts