• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

say Alabama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I appreciate the john deere pictures,I really cant tell what model it is but if its a fifties model,Could be a 50,60,or maybe 70?I really dont keep up with all of them I have my interests restricted to model "A"s ,but I will ask around see if I can find some one with interest in a fifties model............good luck

jigs said:
any interest in a 36 model "A" ???

Yes,I just bought a model A in kansas,in Randolph Kansas,where are you at in Kansas? tell me about your model A,fenders? round spoked wheels?running and restored or barn fresh?............good luck

Thanks Hay maker. I will try and post some more pictures of this tractor and find out what it is worth.
I guess you are cought upi with your hay cutting. I see y'all been sort of dry.

Alabama said:
Thanks Hay maker. I will try and post some more pictures of this tractor and find out what it is worth.
I guess you are cought upi with your hay cutting. I see y'all been sort of dry.

Caught up with the costal,all this cane type hay really needs moisture,I was out looking at some of it yesterday and a lot of it is already heading out ,so same old song wait as long as we can for rain and wind up cutting it any way cause its heading out,sometimes I think all we do is trade quality for quanity...............good luck

Either it is too wet to cut or not enough rain to make a crop. I plan to start cutting this evening rain or not.

Latest posts