• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SAY BIG DUMMIE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
You better get out your woolies,gonna freeze here in the TX hill country tonite,so I know its cold up there,bet you still aint got all your feed chores done,probably still sleeping late...............good luck PS how you like my new avatar,had a pretty girl fix it for me :wink:

Time to shed the woolies for a couple of days, hit 70 or so here to day.
Heck I'm feeding 400 calves and i found some hay at a really good price so laying in some for insurance and carry over for next year. It is a 50 mile haul so am making 2 loads a day and choring. The days are getting really short as the sun is coming up at 7.30 and going down by 6. earlier in the valley.

Nice Avatar. Do you use those spurs on a horse or in bed? :cowboy: Oh I forgot you have a mule to ride now. Do you call it Ruth like Festus did?

Havent named that mule yet,but now that you mention it I think I will call it Ruth,I will say one thing its mighty handy,but will never take the place of a good horse,I give my last horse to a neighbors daughter just was'nt fair to the ole boy with no time for him ,that girl I gave him to loves that horse,and gives him the attention he deserves.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I give my last horse to a neighbors daughter just was'nt fair to the ole boy with no time for him ,that girl I gave him to loves that horse,and gives him the attention he deserves.............good luck

Whoda thunk it? Haymaker has a soft side. :shock:

We did have a real light frost on the ground this mornin when I got out and about. Back at the house now with my hot pot of coffee and roarin fire in the fireplace. Thinkin if I can get warm today I may just stay inside and work on that quilt I started cuttin out over the weekend.

Latest posts