• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say big dummie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I got me one of them "smart phones" damn if I dont believe it's smarter than you :D ........................good luck

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm............lets see how smart you are, how many faces do you see in this tree ? :D

image00111.jpg

good luck

I got 13...but not sure if the one at the roots is a face I think it is BUT.................kinda looks like a sock monkey face

ok, let's do an easy one, see a face here ?

image00222.jpg

good luck

PS I know you been lurkin around here big dummie, dont be scairt what you thank ? :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
hhhmmmmmmmmmmm............lets see how smart you are, how many faces do you see in this tree ? :D

image00111.jpg

good luck

I only see 10 faces... if it is not 10, then I am making an appointment to see my optometrist tomorrow! :D

sweetbasil said:
HAY MAKER said:

image00111.jpg

good luck

I only see 10 faces... if it is not 10, then I am making an appointment to see my optometrist tomorrow! :D

Book that appointment LOL LOL :lol: It is perception, not vision. :wink:

hillsdown said:
sweetbasil said:
HAY MAKER said:

image00111.jpg

good luck

Book that appointment LOL LOL :lol: It is perception, not vision. :wink:

LOL LOL! :lol: I had a feeling that all of this reading was going to eventually cost me my sight!

Latest posts