• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say,Big Dummie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yes,the united states is still making two dollar bills,I got a few canadian two dollar bills the other day that are dated 1954,Im wondering if they are still making them in Canada,I know we still are here in the states..............good luck

No,Canada does not make two dollar bills anymore we have a 2$ coin called the Toonie

Mrs.Greg said:
No,Canada does not make two dollar bills anymore we have a 2$ coin called the Toonie

Thank you Mrs Greg,funny name for money,I bet when Miss Tam gives big dummie his allowance,every body sez here comes a loonie with a Toonie :D :D ..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Even funnier Haymaker our 1$ coin is called a Loonie

That is funny,wonder how they come up with names like that ?..........good luck

The loonie has a picture of a loon (the bird, not Tam :wink: :lol: ) on it.....

Hey Haymaker, you're back!! Where have you been hiding from us??!! :wink: I was beginning to wonder if you got ahold of some of that Canadian whiskie! :cowboy: :cowboy: :drink: :drink:

ACS..........it takes time to be bailed out of a mexican jail.......especially when the only name you will give is ELMO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: PS tequila gets you in much more trouble than Crown Royal! :cry2:

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Hey Haymaker, you're back!! Where have you been hiding from us??!! :wink: I was beginning to wonder if you got ahold of some of that Canadian whiskie! :cowboy: :cowboy: :drink: :drink:

Been in South TX working,and yes I did have a lil canadian whiskey,gets cool at nite along the Rio Grande,whiskey will warm your heart mind body & soul :wink: ...............good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
So Haymaker was that you or your alter ego "ELMO" that Faster horses had to spank?

that was me that got the spanking,I am responsible for all posts from the Hay Maker camp.
Speaking of spankings,when Miss Tam spanks that big canuckle head butt of yours does she allow you to wear your mohair woolies or strictly commando,I have heard about you canuckle heads and this spanking stuff,you oughta be ashamed of yourself boy,maybe I will start callin you big pervy from big beaver ?................good luck

cowsense said:
ACS..........it takes time to be bailed out of a mexican jail.......especially when the only name you will give is ELMO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: PS tequila gets you in much more trouble than Crown Royal! :cry2:

Yes those mexicans dont like just one name,messes up their books,maybe next time I will use your name "cow face" that's two words aint it ?...............good luck
PS everytime I see you post as cow sense I think you probably got about as much sense as a cow,believe cow face suits you better :D :D

I am glad to see you back here Haymaker. BMR started trying to start fights with every1 else on here who ain't from up north. Sure glad your back to take all the heat! :lol:

Hows the senorita's lookin' down there? :wink:

Jinglebob said:
I am glad to see you back here Haymaker. BMR started trying to start fights with every1 else on here who ain't from up north. Sure glad your back to take all the heat! :lol:

Thanks jinglebob,I reckon those senorita's are bout like always all gussied up in their satins and silk,usta set in those ole catina's sippin tequila when they walked by,all that swishing sounded like a high wind in tall grass,stay on the right side of the river now,gringo's life aint worth much in that territory.....................good luck

Haymaker,
Were you using Crown Royal, or Gibson's finest. If you haven't tried Gibson's, cross the border here. It's worth it!! : :cowboy: :drink: Or so I am told... At the re-opening of Mumby's hitches last nite, between 10 guys, the went through 2.5 liters of Gibson's! And that's not counting the beer!! :roll: :shock:

Jinglebob said:

Some fight. Old Liberty Belle is the only one with any spunk and if she could only see it i agreed with her. Just didn't think they took their lock out far enough. Should have locked out the for pay hunters. That would have gotten the governments attention.

Faster horses said:
ACS, you sound a bit too knowledgeable for a 13-year old.

Get back to class. :wink:

I just pay attention, and it may have helped if I played "Bartender that night. I couldn't swallow pop, much less booze. My throat would be sooo bad, at times, I couldn't breathe... All better now.

Finally, back into civilization...

Latest posts