• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say BMR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I see where you saw Miss Amazed at the ssga meeting tell her I said hello,I never could figger out why she would rather be up there in that frozen tundra with some big canuckle head pig farmer when she could be down here in TX helping me work these black cattle and drink whiskey.

Probably worked out for the best tho I always thought she was a lil thin ta work around cattle,but also figgered if I could get her to TX I could Ivomec her,feed her some of this good TX beef and get some meat on her bones,kinda like some do ya know buy a thin cow and get her on good feed, but maybe being a pig farmer,sloppin hogs freezing her skinny but & drinkin beer suits her better,never could understand women well .................good luck

Haymaker if I had sent Miss amazed down to Texas you would have had your ears boxed and been whipped into fine shape. You might even have become the man your mama always wanted you to be.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker if I had sent Miss amazed down to Texas you would have had your ears boxed and been whipped into fine shape. You might even have become the man your mama always wanted you to be.

Well what ever you do,do not send her down here,I was'nt planning on fighting her :shock: ............good luck
PS all I wanted ta do is learn her ta be Lady like :D

Latest posts