• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Haymaker!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Answer me this Northern Rancher did Haymaker PM you with his little red hearts too. I have to know what my competition is so tell me I can take it, I'm a Big Butted Canadian Hussie and we are strong. :lol2:

HAY MAKER said:
:heart: :wink:
Please don't think that is going to get you off my S**T list. Or was that meant for North Rancher I can't tell about you anymore. :wink: :D

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
:heart: :wink:
Please don't think that is going to get you off my S**T list. Or was that meant for North Rancher I can't tell about you anymore. :wink: :D

It was meant for you Miss Tam,I give up on northern rancher ,he is just an ole bitter canuckle head :heart: ....................good luck

IM embarassed now Miss Tam,you have told everyone I was sending you PM's & hearts :oops: .................good luck & good nite PS I hope you did'nt tell MR. Tam :shock:

Tam I think maybe his Mom made him play with dolls and wear dresses to school-he sure doesn't behave anything like a Canadian man does. I wonder if old haystack has a picture of Lying Little Leo over his beddy bye.

Northern Rancher said:
Tam I think maybe his Mom made him play with dolls and wear dresses to school-he sure doesn't behave anything like a Canadian man does. I wonder if old haystack has a picture of Lying Little Leo over his beddy bye.

Well I don't know about that, he could be like some Canadian men, the thing is the Canadian men that are like him are locked away in a padded room not out walking the streets and posting on Ranchers. :nod: And I'm not sure what his mom did to him but I think the authorities should be checking in on him just to make sure he is OK. I see he was up half the night making up PM's to support his fantasies. :roll: That has me worried. :shock: And you are probably right about the picture most kids have pictures of Leo the Lion but Haymaker is a bit confused so his is probably of Lyin' Leo. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts