• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

say,jersey lilly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Can you get those pictures you posted earlier over here a lil larger ?I would like to see that old shed in detail..............good luck PS I will give you three dollars for that weiner dog :D .

Are you talkin bout the link I posted to my space? If so right under the small pics on the right..theres a box on the right hand corner under them you can click to make the pics be fullsize..I have no idea how to get the pictures posted on here. I just haven't sat down n registered for photo bucket...guess I should do that...

Wiener dog's not fer sale :p (not even fer 3 whole dollars)

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Are you talkin bout the link I posted to my space? If so right under the small pics on the right..theres a box on the right hand corner under them you can click to make the pics be fullsize..I have no idea how to get the pictures posted on here. I just haven't sat down n registered for photo bucket...guess I should do that...

Wiener dog's not fer sale :p (not even fer 3 whole dollars)

OK,let me try that what's the story on that old barn?.............good luck PS make it five on the weiner dog :D .

That barn is one I've wished for over 20 years was mine...so next best thing was to take a picture of it.
The ranch that it's on has been in that family for over 100 years. Originally started out as a milking barn/hay storage now they mostly just keep emplements and hay balers stored in it.

oh.....n....Wrangler is werth a whole lot more than $5 but still "not fer sale"
Hubby would ring my neck if I got rid of him. He was 20th anniversary present for me a couple years ago..spoiled werse than either of my kids ever thought about bein. AND he makes a nice lil bed warmer, keeps my feet warm in winter when I'm watchin tv.

That barn is one I've wished for over 20 years was mine...so next best thing was to take a picture of it.
The ranch that it's on has been in that family for over 100 years. Originally started out as a milking barn/hay storage now they mostly just keep emplements and hay balers stored in it.

Yeah,lot of those old barns around here, there were several mills set up on the guadalupe river and they would cut and mill cypress,that old wood even unpainted will last for a hundred years.............good luck lilly,let it rain

oh.....n....Wrangler is werth a whole lot more than $5 but still "not fer sale"
Hubby would ring my neck if I got rid of him. He was 20th anniversary present for me a couple years ago..spoiled werse than either of my kids ever thought about bein. AND he makes a nice lil bed warmer, keeps my feet warm in winter when I'm watchin tv.

Yeah IM dog poor around here too,got a lil black curr dog that money cain't buy, that has found her way to the foot of the bed,typical female growls every time I try to put my cold feet on her :wink: .........good luck lilly talk to yall later gotta git.

Latest posts