• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say "KATO"I got a few old cows

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I have a few old cows that I need to tag,and haul to town and since Miss Tam is being onery I was thinking maybe you and me do a lil trading?..............good luck PS notice how I put those lil lines by your name. :wink:

What's with the lines? I don't put lines around my name... :?

Anyway, about the trading... how about I give you some Canadian tags, but they have to be attached to Canadian cows. I know they won't test positive, and it would sure be nice to get more than a dime a pound....... 8)

Or you could keep them to replace your culls, and end up with some good steers ....

steer.jpg

In return, you can send me some of that cheap Texas oil. :D

Haymaker- "good luck PS notice how I put those lil lines by your name. "

Kato-"What's with the lines? I don't put lines around my name... "

Hey Haymensa, When you are eating your crayons, try to keep them from rubbing on your bi-focals and leaving "lil lines" on them.

Problem solved, you two???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I hate to say something serious all of a sudden here, but I think HAY MAKER is talking about the "quotation marks". Am I right Haymaker?

Sierraman said:
I hate to say something serious all of a sudden here, but I think HAY MAKER is talking about the "quotation marks". Am I right Haymaker?

Yes you are Sierraman,I did'nt think these canuckle heads would notice.That dont include you Kato,every body knows I would never call a pretty girl a canuckle head,now about that trade,its obvious you have good looking stock,but wrong color I have had these black cattle to long to switch now.And IM trying to get away from the spotted crosses I have south of San Antonio,thats what the tags are for,besides how am I gonna get em to TX are you gonna deliver them?I believe it to be much easier to keep it simple.Say one tag for a pair of fancy unmentionables?...........good luck

And just to add, why would anybody want to see your lace, frilly undergarments? Were they purchased at Victoria's Secret?

Murgen said:
And just to add, why would anybody want to see your lace, frilly undergarments? Were they purchased at Victoria's Secret?

Murgen,you are a hoot boy,I will bet you a shot of good whiskey one of these canadian ladies will take me up on these fancy lacey under garments,when Miss Tam reads this and realizes she has some competition she will trade .......watch................good luck PS I know for a fact one of em has a bag of tags that are of no use to her,it only makes sense she will trade for a pair of frilly under wear.

Shelly said:
I picked up a little something for you the other night. It's golden-brown and comes in a bottle.

OK, you have my my attention,how are we gonna trade?...........good luck

Shelley are you sure its golden brown, or just golden and comes in a bottle? Might be too good for ol' Haymaker!

Does it have anything to do with what us Canadians do when we see a picture of Bullard?

Send it down, that US whiskey probably tastes the same anyway!

Well I gotta get me a hot bath and head upstairs,Shelly you good looking lil devil,ILL talk to you tomorrow,dont go way................good luck

Haymensa- "OK, you have my my attention,how are we gonna trade?...........good luck"

Settle down Haymensa, I doubt that it is the "Ewe in Heat" scent that you have been looking for!!!! :lol: :lol:

DJL, you're right. It's more gold than golden-brown.

I wonder what Haymaker'll do or give up for this little bottle? I'm taking suggestions people! :)

Haymaker, this is a "limited time offer". Act soon or the bottle will disappear!

Shelly said:
DJL, you're right. It's more gold than golden-brown.

I wonder what Haymaker'll do or give up for this little bottle? I'm taking suggestions people! :)

Haymaker, this is a "limited time offer". Act soon or the bottle will

disappear!

Dont do it Shelly you sleep on it before you start complicating thangs,right now you have two things I want .............good luck & good nite PS remember me and you are friends.

Latest posts