• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

say,Kato

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
How does it happen a pretty LIL girl like you are listening to "mileormore bird "stories................good luck PS becareful you might be tellin your age,as thats an ole timer story :wink:

Kato said:
Heard 'em from my Dad. :gag:

I'm assuming you've got the same milermore birds we do! You know, the ones who ............ and you can smell it for a mileormore? :roll:

Kato,the ones we have around here are the ones that that stick their head in the mud ,whistle through their *** and you can hear em for a mile or more..............good luck

reader (the Second) said:
What's a milermore?

The type that I knew of was told to me by my grandfather. It was a type of dog that's tail curled up and around, and to quote him "you can see his a****** from a 'milermore' away". Sorry, but that's what it was around here.

The type that I knew of was told to me by my grandfather. It was a type of dog that's tail curled up and around, and to quote him "you can see his a****** from a 'milermore' away". Sorry, but that's what it was around here

I guess Niki (my dog) is a milermore, being part Husky! Especially after a grooming! :shock:

Our family had the pleasure of meeting Niki - beautiful dog and well behaved. Murgen on the other hand ... well we're still debating :? :wink: :D
All joking aside, I missed the opportunity on BMR's thread to let folks know where and what he was up to. He met us at the neighbor's branding (beverage & prairie oysters) and we had a late night visiting. BTW, Murgen can't play a didjeridu! He did manage to produce some extraordinary sounds however :shock:
Murgen, we enjoyed visiting and showing you the cattle and horses.
You and Northern Rancher have an open invitation to visit anytime.

Latest posts