• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Katrina,I hope you got your Brass monkey inside

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Just got inside,feeding extra hay and cubeing them ole mama's that north wind has sure got a bite to it,hope everybody has plenty firewood & whiskey :wink: ...................good luck

Yes....their in and so is the brass bra. This is the third day I've been home in two weeks. We have huge drifts and the road is drifting shut as of tonight. If the wind blows the road that we usually take will be closed till spring. It's extremely tough leaving one child with Roscoe for him to get on the school bus while I'm getting one to high school. I know others have it the same or worse, but I just can't get rid of the lump in my stomach when we pull out of the yard. It's the same as when I was a kid and Mom took us to town for high school.
Carter is doing well in school and likes it. He is wrestling on the JV for Valentine and is doing well. He did get the oppertunity to wrestle a girl. He handled that very gracefully and pinned her very respectfully. He has so much more insight than I would or did have at his age. And Dean is doing very well with his reading and him and dad have a great time batching. almost too well to suit me. Anyway back to town tomorrow for school and will see what the weather holds for me.

Latest posts