• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Mike,I figgered out who Amazed is

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
But I need to be 100% sure,do you remember that picture you posted of that prarie dog family once?If you think back I thought it was the second from the left that looked like Amazed?If I could get you to repost it I know I would remember that bewildered look in her eyes,and compare it to the photo I have ,IM betting it will be a perfect match...................good luck PS if you can't find it no big deal,I know who she is now :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oh Haymaker your such a SILLY WABBIT. :cowboy: :lol2: :roll:

Dont be so obvious boy,she will find out you helped me :D :D .............good luck PS put her boot in your rear end :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
You had better go get that Eye surgery before you make a bigger fool of yourself. :shock: 8) :cowboy:

IM having second thoughts about that eye surgery,mite jes get me some spectacles......................good luck PS you could have told me sooner who Amazed is,and saved all this wondering.I really thought she lit out with a damn packer :mad: .................good luck

Latest posts