• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Mike

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I took your advice and sent KIFKO my address,and just got a video and some specs. on their systems this stuff looks perfect for a couple small fields I have in the front,thanks for the advice...........good luck PS What kind of pump are you useing?

HAY MAKER said:
I took your advice and sent KIFKO my address,and just got a video and some specs. on their systems this stuff looks perfect for a couple small fields I have in the front,thanks for the advice...........good luck PS What kind of pump are you useing?

I got the pump from them too! It's Italian made, Caprari?

Works good for me!

Mike said:
HAY MAKER said:

Works good for me!

All of the ones IM looking at have Honda 's on them I think now a days thats one of the best.Now put your thinking cap on,cause I dont see any scales with this info............tell me how many gals.of water to get one inch on one acre?

HAY MAKER said:
Mike said:
HAY MAKER said:

Works good for me!

All of the ones IM looking at have Honda 's on them I think now a days thats one of the best.Now put your thinking cap on,cause I dont see any scales with this info............tell me how many gals.of water to get one inch on one acre?

It takes 27,000 gallons to put one inch of water on one acre. You dang well better check and see if you have that much water supply. A little creek with a few potholes won't do it.
I have a well that supplies my pond and pump out of my pond to the "Reel".

My pump works on the pto of my tractor. John Deere.......not Honda.
Hope I was some help!

Mike said:
HAY MAKER said:
Mike said:

Works good for me!

It takes 27,000 gallons to put one inch of water on one acre. You dang well better check and see if you have that much water supply. A little creek with a few potholes won't do it.
I have a well that supplies my pond and pump out of my pond to the "Reel".

My pump works on the pto of my tractor. John Deere.......not Honda.
Hope I was some help!

The creek runs strong enough to irrigate ,with these small systems,thats what it really boils down to is,GPM if you were gonna try to put 27000 gals. on afield in one minute I agree you better have a deeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp hole but spread this out to say 60 GPM devided into 27000 and it goes back to flow ,which I cant measure as some of the springs are under water.................good luck

Latest posts