• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SAY,MURGEN

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I have pictures, but I don't think it is right to post pictures of people who have chosen to be anonymous on this website. But I can tell you she did show me her butt and it's not big, like you picture it to be. Just goes to show you what judging a person before you meet them is worth.

The only thing "big" about miss Tam is her husband and he darn sure knows enuff not to tick her off!! Good thing for you Haymaker that there's a lot of distance between your outfits cause I think she could hang a good buttkicking on you :!: :wink:

I even made Murgen promise not to say anything about what I gave him to drink as I thought if you thought I was serving good Canadian sipping whiskey to my visitors that you would head to Canada to see if you could get some too. I gave him permission to tell you I don't have a big butt but I'm sure not going to give him permission to post a picture of me to prove it . So just take his and cowsense's word I don't have a big one. We'll all leave the rest up to your imagination I'm sure you can come up with a good description Haymaker. :pretty: :wink: :p :shock: :oops: :pretty:

So can I, Hummna, hummna, one sexy babe. But I don't want to ruin the surprise for Haymaker either. :D

Tam

Having had the opportunity to chat with Murgen - I figure you would not have had to make him promise anything.

(Murgen - that call was expensive!)

I figure he knows where the bears schite in the woods.

B.C.

Broke Cowboy
I know what you mean, it was expensive on my end too. That's the damn thing about cells, you both pay. Oh, well we should chat again soon. I'll talk to the bank and see if I can get financing! :)

Tam said:
I even made Murgen promise not to say anything about what I gave him to drink as I thought if you thought I was serving good Canadian sipping whiskey to my visitors that you would head to Canada to see if you could get some too. I gave him permission to tell you I don't have a big butt but I'm sure not going to give him permission to post a picture of me to prove it . So just take his and cowsense's word I don't have a big one. We'll all leave the rest up to your imagination I'm sure you can come up with a good description Haymaker. :pretty: :wink: :p :shock: :oops: :pretty:

I have a good description,and it fits you to a T..............good luck PS I had time to study those pictures MISS TAM, think I have it figgered out.

Latest posts