• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say per

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Hope you had better luck checking cows then I did. :oops:

Per and I were visiting on the phone at noon and we both were picking up our fathers and going checking cows. Well I drove about 13 miles and had to go down a trail between 2 fences to get to our pasture. Well we don't have much for snow but what we have drifted onto this trail with dirt ridges and clover down both sides. :x I had unloaded the post driver and crow bar but never loaded a shovel. I was lucky enough to rock the truck out and back down the trail almost a half mile and came home. :roll: It was probably too cold to see many cows anyway. :D

Too bad for your luck. We got there and waited while the cows came in groups until we saw most of them. Dad and I talked about you and your Dad doing the same thing. Of course my trip was less stressful.
November2011077.jpg

November2011080.jpg

We might have a touch more snow but not much. It's just that darned old trail.

No Dad didn't have to push. :D :D

Justin you sound like maybe you've had a trailer on while getting stuck. :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
We might have a touch more snow but not much. It's just that darned old trail.

No Dad didn't have to push. :D :D

Justin you sound like maybe you've had a trailer on while getting stuck. :lol: :lol:

ok, maybe once :wink:

Latest posts